A bridesmaid dress should be one that complements the bride and her dress in all ways. While buying the dress there are lots of bewilderment, to avoid this keep in mind the following -
1. Style – though the traditional style is a one piece evening gown. But following the contemporary styles, much in vogue is a two piece dress. It can be a mix ‘n match of contrasting colour. Play around with colours a little but as long as you feel comfortable. Do not overdo it.
2.Colour – the rule of thumb for buying a bridesmaid dress is that it should complement the bride’s dress. The bride is the focal point of the evening, so this should not be distracted by anything flashy on the bridesmaid dress. Traditionally a bridesmaid’s dress is sober white. To give a formal look, choose an immaculate white and black. The bridesmaid will look stylishly elegant in this. To give a romantic look to your young bridesmaid, choose a white dress laced with black, or a black wrap. Apart from these colour that are forever traditional and dramatic, soft pastel colours like cream, baby pink, soft sea blue, lilac are much in vogue.
3. Fabric- this aspect of the dress is very important for it decides the fall and the comfort. To get the perfect fall for the bridesmaid dress, go for chiffon, crepe or georgette. Heavy stuff is a strict no-no. Fabric should be smooth and comfortable on your body. You should be able to carry it off. Selection of fabric heavily depends on weather, the time of the year when the ceremony is to be held. Summers call for lighter fabric while for winters silk is good, though silk dress will be on a costlier side. For a cheap bridesmaid dress that looks splendid, there’s a tip – TRY A NORMAL FABRIC DRESS WITH SILK LACE OR SEQUINNED WORK AT NECK. This will not only be different but also simply classy. Wrinkle free fabric is more comfortable.
4. Place of wedding- in today’s era, when couples are experimenting with very new places to get married like underwater or sky, this aspect holds great importance. For a ballroom wedding, dress can be flowy but on the contrary for a beach wedding, length of the dress needs to be cut short and fabric drip free.
5. Length of dress – you can choose between floor length or tea length dress. Now this decision rests primarily upon two factors – (a) Age of Bridesmaid – A very young girl, may not be able to carry floor length dress and trip over to create a pandemonium on the final day. Also for a beach location wedding, a tea length bridesmaid dress is the best. Decide on the length keeping these factors to avoid any embarrassing situation.
6. Accessories- in the anxiety to buy the perfect bridesmaid dress, we usually tend to forget the accessories. But GOOD SELECTION OF ACCESSORIES CAN MAKE A CHEAP BRIDESMAID DRESS LOOK PRICEY and that’s the trick.
If you would like to purchase a bridesmaid cheap dress over the Internet please be careful. For a full run down on some of the better known websites feel free to visit Bridesmaid Cheap Dress